spent money again

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

got up for database at 8am like usual...
and software planning at 10am...
our lecturer reviewed on our SPMP proposal this morning...
it took him almost 40 minutes to review on each group's proposal...
my group was the first group to let him check...
usually the earlier group will get more feedbacks from lecturer...
i guess he spent quite some time on our group...
that he needs to rush and shorten the time on other groups...
coz he only had three hours to review all the groups..-_-
as usual i clicked and clicked on my facebook and plurk..:p
the only time where i can have unlimited wireless to play my sims...

i followed few of my friends to kuantan in the afternoon...
winston..jess..brian..and meimei...
we reached kuantan around 2pm...
winston went to wongahjang to get the PT tees first...
then to terminal makmur to buy bus tickets...
and stopped at the market for lunch...
there were not much chinese stalls that opened...
i only had 'chi cheong fun'...
even kuku's stall was closed..-_-

headed to megamall after lunch...
winston dropped us there...
and he went home for a while...
left the four of us...
brian accompanied jess to shop for shoes...
meimei and me just wandered around only...
i spent money again on unnecessary stuffs..><
bought a hair band and a few hair clips...
the main reason for me to come all the way to kuantan...
was actually to help jess to take things...
as she wanted to lend my scarf and my hair band...
for her PT on this coming saturday...
but she decided not to want them anymore at the very last minute..-_-
so i ended up going to mummy's office also...
to get the anti-dandruff shampoos...
and my listerine...
i left the scarf and hair band to mummy to take back home...
mummy gave me four big slices of cakes to bring back to uni...
aunty julia said i fat already..:(
oohhh...sad one..><
back to uni around 4.30pm...
i took one slice of the cake for my dinner...
and the rest i gave to my roommates...

came out to astaka again at 8.30pm...
for soft skills...
i was in the same group with all my coursemates and roommates...
so i was sitting with the girls..:)
studied for my tomorrow's discrete structure quiz...
ignored whatever that happened at the front of the hall...
coz i came only for attendance..:p
managed to finish studying there...
which also means that i can sleep early tonight...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received