struggling with discrete structure

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

i am not motivated to study at all...
been wasting so much time at home...
that it makes me feel guilty sometimes..><
i would rather do nothing than locking myself in the room with books...
but i think i still have my limit for not studying...
i still would spend some time in the room trying to study as much as possible...
yea i think i do realised that time is running short..><
started off with my discrete structure...
the easiest subject to study i guess...
but i am progressing slow...
it took me quite some time to understand...
and i think i cannot keep locking myself in the room...
i would come out and just walked around the house...
for every half an hour staring at the book...
hey baby...
i wish you could call me more often...
even for a minute...
coz i feel more motivated to study...
everytime after i got off the phone with you...
i miss you baby..

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received