tired studying

Saturday, October 29, 2011

thursday...
spent my one whole day...
doing my ethnic relations take-home-test...
i started writing it in the evening...
it took me almost forever to think of a point for the essay part...
i tried asking uncle google on some of the achievements of malaysia...
but it appeared nothing from there...
proven that the country has no contribution at all..-_-
it was so hard for me to vomit out a five pages essay for this test...
thank god i finally finished it..^^

friday...
i woke up around 1pm today...
got my bag scrubbed clean at last...
left it dirty and unwashed since my last trip during gor's graduation..-_-
and i took it out again from the store room...
last week for two days...
when baby came that day...
i need a bigger bag when baby is around...
coz he loves stuffing all his belongings to my bag..:p
i need to get a new bag for myself soon...
it is spoiling soon..><

another whole evening studying for my coming test...
managed to finish discrete structure...
with all those exercises that i had done..-_-
hopefully i will be able to answer during the test...
then i started with another revision for another subject...
a subject with plenty of facts to remember...
database..><
not easy to study for this...
almost all the slides look so similar...
that they made me a little confused...
i felt superb tired after one chapter of it...
i guess i have enough for today...
i am exhausted..:(
i am tired baby...
hug me to sleep please...
i miss you...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received