AIESEC nite

Saturday, November 19, 2011

spent my friday afternoon doing nothing...
but watching dramas from my lappy...

was considering whether to go back or not the day before...
coz i have activities to attend on the friday night...
but due to the incident...
i refused to stay in uni any longer...
plus i think i need to have enough sleep again without her disturbing me...
so mummy asked me to go home like usual...
and only go back to stay one night for my activities...
daddy offered to send me there and fetch me home after that...
but i rejected it...
coz my ER video recording might drag till very late...
so i decided to stay overnight at hostel already...

drove back to uni after dinner around 7.40pm...
and reached there around 8.10pm...
went back to my room first since it was still early for the AIESEC nite...
christelle and me planned not to go there so punctual...
coz there was once when we both were the first two to arrive...
but everyone was late for it...
we waited for so so long for them to settle down and start the event..-_-
so this time we purposely went there late...
we walked to the cultural bazaar outside our hostel...
before walking to block w...
and we were late for 15 minutes...
all eyes on us when we entered the room..><
we even got punished for being late...
there were five of us being punished...
we were asked to spell our full names out using our butts..-_-
i saw someone recording the videos...
hope i am not in the hp's owner's collection..><
though the punishment was superb embarrassing...
but i like attending AIESEC activities...
coz i feel it is fun being there..:)
tonight we were divided into different departments...
i was under the project management department...
my first choice during the interview..^^

walked back to hostel with christelle after that...
was supposed to go for my ER video recording at 10.30pm...
but i know no one is punctual in my group...
i had experienced waiting for the few of them for more than half an hour..-_-
so instead of going there so early to wait for them again...
i decided to wait in my room...
and only go when nyingsher miss call me...
i waited till 10.40pm...
saw a message from nyingsher saying that it is cancelled..-_-
got so so freaking pissed off about it...
they should have inform us earlier about the cancellation...
last minute again...
oohhh..i hate the words 'last minute'..><
if i were to know it earlier...
i would have just accept daddy's offer...
then i would not have to stay overnight there...
i decided to risk a little to drive home...
without daddy mummy and baby knowing..-_-
mummy only found out that i was home when i knocked on her room's door...
and only told baby about it when he called...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received