exhausted

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

it was tuesday yesterday...
a long yet tiring day for me...
the tired part was not during the three hours of lectures...
but were during before and after class..><

got up early like my usual tuesday...
attended my 8am technopreneurship for only an hour...
did not paid any attention to the slides and lectures at all...
was treasuring every second i had in the class...
to prepare for my database's test in the night...
was memorising five chapters of definitions...
and it was indeed very torturing..-_-
the lecturer just told us that...
there will be a test on the 15th...
after we come back from our midterm break...
which means i have two test on the same day that day...
one will be techno and another one is my OOP HOT..><
headed back to room right after class...
proceeded with another chapter of database...
in front of my lappy...
as i was not in time to make any notes for this...
was so so tired facing the monitor all the while...
trying to fit in 133 slides in few hours time..><
i fell asleep for so many times reading them...
and i managed to finish in about four hours time...
with only rough memorisation of those complicated terms and definitions..><
if i were to really memorise each and every word of them...
i guess it will takes forever to do so..-_-
my roommates were busy with their last minutes studies as well...
gosh...the whole room was so stressful and silent..><
took a nap when the three of them headed out for their classes at 2pm...
and got up again at around 4pm...

went for my last class at 5pm...
got back my second quiz result...
the lecturer called out those who got lowest marks in this quiz...
and i was one of them who walked out and collected my paper back...
it was so disappointing..:(
i tried finding my mistakes that i did...
did not even concentrate on the lectures at the front...
coz i was really pissed off with the marks i got...
though it only contributes 2.5% to my carry marks...
still i was not satisfied..><
one tiny mistake that made me lose 3 marks from that paper...
gosh..i hate myself!!!..><

miss called christelle after my class at 6pm...
and we went to the cafeteria to pack dinner back together...
she had bread in the afternoon too...
same with me...
i know she would want to eat rice for her next meal...
so i dragged her along or else i bet she going to eat bread again..-_-
i was not in time to wash my clothes...
where i usually do on this day...
coz my test starts at 8.30pm...
so i bathed and had my dinner in the room...
and eventually gave up reading anything already....
starting 7.10pm..-_-
could not afford to take in anything already....
all i did was waited for jess to miss call me to walk to class together...
the test started at 8.30pm sharp...
the first two questions with 17 marks altogether just flew away..-_-
no idea how to answer them...
and the ER diagram drawings...
not sure if i am doing them correctly..><

went for my ethnic relations group video recording...
nyingsher..shen..and me were the earliest ones to be there again...
i hate them a lot for being so not punctual...
wasted so much time waiting for them...
plus it was so late already...
still they want to drag our recording time..-_-
our recordings lasted for about two hours i think...
when i came down from the room...
there was no people already...
the cafeteria was closed...
and it was so dark..so freaky..><
reached back room to find that christelle was still studying for her test...
i was too exhausted to bother her already...
headed for a cold bath and straight to bed...
fell asleep in just a split second..-_-

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received