holiday is here again

Thursday, November 03, 2011

last day of class...
my alarm wake me up at 8am...
called bb and bb woke up in no time..^^
so i went back to sleep for another less than an hour...
and called up again by my alarm...
i really need to get up this time..-_-
got up and saw christelle and chusan were busy with their studies for their tests...
then saw steff came back when i got back from the washroom...
and all my roommates were forcing themselves to study...
while me..i was taking my own sweet time preparing myself for class..-_-

walked to the library with christelle...
for our two hours of ethnic relations...
one and a half hour to be more exact..><
coz the class usually starts late...
people started to be not punctual already...
i think i am so going to do the same for my next class...
at least i still get to sleep for another 10 minutes..:p
the lecturer shared a good news with us today...
about her getting pregnant...
and not to forget about the boasting part...
where she boasted how her husband spoil and care for her...
when the husband got to know about the good news..-_-
no idea why she wants to say all these to us...
maybe she was too happy about it...
i am happy for her too of course..:)

today's class was the presentation for the first two groups...
they showed their videos in the class...
and the lecturer gave tentative marks according to the videos...
then we waited for about 45 minutes more...
for siewli and weitheng to show them their videos to the lecturer...
they just want to get feedbacks from her...
before their videos are being presented to the whole class two weeks later...
i saw weitheng's own directed and created video...
and i was superbly amazed...
still i pity her for doing the whole video alone...
coz of her irresponsible team members...
who never show up in any meeting...
and never even bother on the video's progress...
pity weitheng that she even need to tell the biggest lie to the lecturer...
that the video was done by the whole group..-_-
they do not deserve a single mark from this at all...
not even a single praise from the lecturer...

OOP quiz started at 12pm...
i headed to the lab with the three of them...
right after our lunch at the cafeteria...
it was only one question quiz...
meimei was telling the whole world...
the answer when we got into the lab..:D
so all i did was just to login into moodle and clicked on the answer given...
then moved on with my pre-HOT...
as usual i will not get to finish everything on time...
but at least i tried scribbled something and passed it up...
back home right after my class at 6pm...
gor reached my uni around 6.40pm...
and i am back in my holiday mood once again..:)
this one whole week had been a sleepless week for me...
due to test week...
most of my roommates were studying till very late at night...
and some even wake up very very early to study...
which make me could not sleep well...
i got awaken by mouse clicking sound...
bright lights from table lamp...
chair dragging and many many more...
i might wake up one hour before my class starts...
but i actually woke up so much earlier...
but only force myself to sleep back only...
i am glad to be home..:)

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received