i chose the wrong roommates

Monday, November 14, 2011

for the n-th time already...
you are just not the tolerating kind of people...
you are just not the kind of people that would care for others' feeling...
you think you are the only one that staying in this room..??
hell NO i tell you..!!!
you have three!!!
one can stand with your noisy-ness does not mean the other two can...
i never scold you face to face does not mean that you can repeat doing it over and over again...
respect other people please for god sake!!!!
i might be a pig when it comes to sleep...
but i am very very alert with noises...
i cannot sleep when there is noise...
and i would get up easily when i hear something...
even a tiny sound could wake me up...
not to say those big big actions you did all these time...
not to count on the previous incidents...
i ignored all those you did before this...
but this time this one you did is enough to kill me..><

what time you came back this morning?
5.30am...
i heard both of your voices even when you two were climbing up the staircase...
entered the room and you put down your stuffs...
as though there was no one in the room except the two of you...
and you cleaned the fans at 5.30am in the morning??!!!!
hell you!!!!
and accidentally dropped the whole fan covers on the floor from your two-storeys bed??!!!
hell you!!!!
then all those noises when you two started cleaning and wiping...
i do not know how long did all these shits lasted...
all i know is i did not get to get back to sleep at all starting from 5.30am onwards...
by the time both of you settled down everything and moved to your beds to sleep...
my alarm rang..><

people who know me well know my sleeping habit...
i need 12 hours of sleep...
but my 12 hours gradually reduced to 7 hours...
during the weekdays for i have classes to attend in the morning...
but thanks to both of you this morning...
my sleeping time eventually reduced to 5 hours...
i went to class with my red eyes...
even my friends asked what is wrong with my eyes...
i fell asleep whenever i have free time outside waiting for my next class...

i am annoyed...
i am pissed off...
i do not like being in such situation...
things do not seem right to me if i do not get enough rest...
that is why i feel really glad when it comes to thursday...
coz i can go home and have my own sweet time to rest...
without anyone disturbing...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received