i have a plan

Saturday, November 19, 2011

i have a plan...
had not been stop thinking about this plan...
i promised you that i will make myself to you in december...
and i am wishing for it...
and i am planning for it too...
but come to think of it...
my biggest obstacle of all would be...
my accommodation...
and your transportation...

if i were to stay at popo's house...
you might not be able to come find me...
and we might not be able to meet at all due to this...
if i were to stay at your place...
it would not be very convenient...
coz you are staying with a bunch of guys...
a lady suddenly appear in your house for three days would be very very awkward...
and mummy would not allow me to do so also...

i do not know how to make things right...
i do not know what can i do to make both of us easy...
that is why this is just a plan and still a plan...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received