i've tried

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

i never expect things would turn out this way...
i might forseen something not so nice...
but not till this extend...
if i would have know it earlier...
i swear i would not want to tell you a single thing about it...
i swear i would rather keep every pain and uncomfy-ness to myself...

i have tried explaining it to you...
but i never expect you to give me such response...
only such response...
does it means that you do not bother at all...
coz you gave me a 'yea..whatever' feeling to me...
which hurts me a lot...

now i have to admit that i regretted saying all those to you...
i regretted being so honest to you...
i regretted to refuse to tell you...
i regretted to refuse to hide anything from you...
now that i have to take everything on my own...
without you having any sign of care at all...
it hurts me even more...
i thought that you might hold on tighter on me once you know it...
but i guess i think too much now...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received