just not my day

Thursday, November 17, 2011

things did not went well the whole day...
her noisiness woke me up again today...
twice in four days time...
gosh...something is wrong with you..><
i have no idea why the hell you were still in the room at 8am...
i thought you were supposed to have class...
you came back and started playing your media player...
without having your headphones on...
i wonder if you realise that there are actually two people still sleeping in the room??
gosh..something is so wrong with you..!!!..><

attended my ER class at 10am...
my group was supposed to present our 7 minutes video in the class today...
i thought my whole group going to embarrass ourselves during the presentation...
coz our video is not done yet...
but i have no idea why the lecturer dismissed the class out of a sudden...
after the first group's presentation...
the class ended one hour earlier..><
i saw my group leader was having a serious conversation...
with the lecturer before the class starts...
but i do not think that few words from him could give such a great impact to the lecturer...
to allow us to skip our presentation to next week...
but somehow i could felt something fishy going on...
i just hope i am thinking too much..><

then a little arguments...
i might not handle it right at that time...
neither you do...
i dislike things to be told last minute...
yea..like you said...
it is still in the planning stage and everything is just a suggestion...
but if you include me in this planning...
in this suggestion...
i mind so much if you tell me nothing...
though everything is yet to be confirmed...
still i hope you would just somehow tell me roughly...
so that i can have my own planning as well...
i feel it is not right that you guys only planned to inform me...
when everything is done planning...
what if i cannot do what you guys asked for..??
what if i cannot make it..??
i might sound a little too rude here...
but this is how i feel...
you guys might say i am being too sensitive...
call me whatever shit you guys want...
and sorry for acted this way...

had my discrete structure test paper back after class at 6pm...
and as i expected...
i got a very disappointing marks...
though it was expected but i felt unhappy somehow...
it eventually dragged down my carry marks for this subject..:(
i know i should work harder already...
but the question is can i???

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received