midterm break is over

Sunday, November 13, 2011

spent my last day of holiday at home...
helping mummy to clean the house...
cleared the store room...
and it is now bro's bedroom...
all the sorting and cleaning up took both of us almost the whole day...

was sent back to hostel around 7.15pm...
and reached my room around 7.45pm...
another few hours of cleaning here..><
then i went to the cafeteria to meet with my friends...
was called out by weitheng...
when i was half way cleaning my room..-_-
joined them for about half an hour there...
then i came back to my room...

souvenir from christelle...
from cameron highlands...
thank you..:)
i miss you a lot bb...
i don't know why am i acting this way...
but i just could not control it...
i miss you so so badly...
that i wished to call you every time i jumped out of my sleep...
that i wished to call you just to listen to your voice even for a second...
that i wished to see you again...
baby i miss you...
baby i miss you...
baby i miss you...
baby i miss you...
baby i miss you...
baby i miss you...
baby i miss you...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received