my seashells

Friday, November 11, 2011

the seashells are dried completely...
been spending my evening sorting them into bottles...

these are all the seashells baby collected for me..:)
sorted them according to colours and sizes...
the two small bottles are spaghetti sauce bottles..:p
but i bet they will look nicer when i find a better cloth to cover the top...
the red cloths are just temporary ones...
and they are all nicely placed in my room..:)
baby is sick..:(
coughing..sore throat..flu...
all attacked at once...
felt so heart wrecking listening to bb's voice through the phone...
bb was coughing so badly...
still he tried to talk to me..:(
sorry that i am not by your side when you are sick...
i wished to be there taking care of you too baby...
i really do...
hope baby can recover soon...
i miss you so so so much ng ken wei..

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received