two tests in a day

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

finally a tuesday morning without disturbance...
was called up by my alarm beside me...
rather than unnecessary noises made by someone..-_-
dragged myself up around 7.10am...
washed up and walked to block w...
for my very first class of the day...

we had a test for today's technopreneurship class...
a one hour test...
was not in time to actually finish the whole test...
it consists of five essay questions...
though they were all short essays...
still one hour is just not enough for me..><
especially the last essay question which contributes a total of 10 marks...
i hope what i wrote do make sense to the lecturer...
though i did not know what was i writing actually...
still it makes sense for me..-_-

walked back to my room after test at 9am...
did not joined my friends to eat...
i used to eat alone in my room on tuesday...
coz i feel it would be very very early...
if i were to follow them to eat after class...
tried looking at my OOP to prepare for another test at night...
and it was indeed very torturing...
for spending that few hours in the room with those coding..><
i felt sleepy all the time...
but i know i should not sleep so early...
or else i will feel sleepy again in the evening before i leave for my class...
so i bear with the sleepiness...
by stuffing myself with something to chew in the mouth...
like biscuits just to keep myself awake..-_-

had dinner in the room also...
this time i ordered dinner with the rest of my roommates...
from a gambang chinese restaurant...
it reached right on time..^^..
received message from weitheng...
telling me that she is going to the lab already...
i just finished my dinner at that time...
thought maybe i should go alone without them...
coz it was still very early to leave...
so i stayed until i settled my things in the room...
i knew that i will be walking alone to the lab already...
but i met weitheng and sokkeng when i came out of my hostel's gate...
their so called 'is going' was kinda 'efficient'..-_-

our test started at 8pm sharp...
was a little nervous at first...
to know that there were four sets of different questions to be distributed...
clever lecturer to do such thing...
just to avoid us from looking at each other's answers..><
but the four questions were actually same...
what make them different were just the values-to-be-entered...
so a little changes on the coding would make all of our answers same...
but it took me almost forever to come out with the right coding..><
and i ended up handing up a file of answer...
with tones and tones of errors..><
20 marks gone for not being able to run the codes...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received