arthur christmas

Friday, December 09, 2011

woke up at 7.30am...
packed my stuffs...
never like to leave at this time of the day...
coz packing means making noise...
especially when i want to lock my cupboard...
i need to bang the door very hard in order to close it properly...
which also means waking up my roommates..-_-
especially steff...
why do i need to bother anyway?
she used to make lots and lots of noise when i was asleep..><
drove home myself...
thank god it did not rained this morning...
or else it would be difficult for me to walk out to my car...
reached home around 8.30am...
saw mummy's car outside...
mummy did not realised that i was home...
until she came out from the bathroom..:p

got myself cleaned up...
planned to sleep after that...
but became so fresh after bathing...
so i was spending the morning with my lappy...
no idea what i was doing...
but i managed to face it for hours..><

christelle called me to ask me if i want to join her friends for movie...
a movie that i wanted to watch so much...
so i decided to be the awkward one just for the movie..:p
movie was at 2.40pm...
i headed out 40 minutes earlier...
my planning was right...
i really need some time to find a parking...
wonder what special day is today...
the whole parking lot was occupied...
most of them were doing illegal parking too...
could not find an indoor parking...
plenty of parking spaces on the roof top..-_-

movie of the day ARTHUR CHRISTMAS...
funny movie...
but i did not like the parts where the reindeers went loose..><
walked around to accompany christelle to search for christmas present...
left ECM when christelle went for her next movie...
tried searching for a rice cooker for weitheng...
i went carrefour and sengQ...
but did not buy also in the end...
headed back home straight...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received