i kept myself busy the whole day

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

i did prepared for this morning's test...
technopreneurship test...
managed to write everything in one hour...
thank god i still managed to focus on the paper...
so much better than yesterday..><
i am rather confident with today's paper...
hopefully i can score for this no-final-subject...

had free time after test until 5pm...
i spent the whole day in the room...
made soup for lunch only...
started to write my logbook...
thank god i still have something to make myself busy...

by 5pm i started to get ready to go for my last class of the day...
had the last quiz for this subject...
which only took us 10 minutes...
lecturer gave us some tips on the coming final exam...
thought today would be the last class already...
but we still need to attend the coming class on thursday...
for our test discussion...

just done with my OOP quiz3...
it was a 5 minutes quiz through moodle...
i almost not in time to submit my answers...
the internet line was too sucks...
was having a hard time to search for information through google...
i even used christelle's laptop to load google...
and my laptop at the same time loading another page..-_-

there..i managed to keep myself busy the whole day...
i did tried to not think about it already...
i know i can do it...
i am tired now...
hope i can get some sleep tonight...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received