pains

Thursday, December 15, 2011

i only had class from 2pm till 6pm today...

ER was cancelled for this week...
could not sleep well last night...
been thinking a lot hiding under my blankie...
did not set my alarm to wake me up this morning...
woke up automatically myself at 9am...
did not feel like sleeping anymore...
so i decided to get up and start with my works...
i cannot let my moodiness drag my works...

had tummy uncomfy again once i got up...
it is the time of the month again...
i expected it to come earlier..><
period pain which eventually caused diarrhea...
the pain was so so unbearable that i almost cried...
been going in and out of the toilet for so so many times...
that i could felt the numbness on both my legs...
with such state i know that i was not fit to go to class already...
messaged jess to inform her on my absence...
the pain eventually slowed down my works' progress...
it took me so so long to finish up an interface...
not to say that i have a total of 7-8 interfaces to do..><
super torturing one!!!
thank god the pain gradually goes off in the afternoon...
around 3.30pm...
i stopped going toilet already...
so so tired that i went to sleep...
hoping that i will feel better by 4.30pm...
so that i can make myself to class at 5pm...
managed to go to discrete structure...
but i guess due to too much of walking in such condition...
i started to feel the pain again once i reached class...
but it was a bearable one...
glad that i actually attended this class...
or else i am going to miss a lot of today's lesson..><
got to know from jess that tonight's OOP class is cancelled...
which means i can go home early...
felt so happy to know about this good news...
called gor immediately to ask him to fetch me like usual...

forgotten that daddy mummy and bro went to kl already in the morning...
which means no dinner at home...
plus gor need to go yc after fetching me home...
gor stopped me at secret recipe to pack spaghetti back...
since i will be the only one eating at home...
i guess cookie is emo-ing also...
she barely want to bother me when i reached home...
the emo cookie and the emo emily..><

feel so glad that i am home again...
for at least i do not need to pretend i am happy when i am in my own room...
the only place i can be alone...
i miss the time when we talked happily on the phone...
but i guess i am the only one missing it...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received