torture

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

things are going way too freaky nowadays...
i do not know what i did...
why is it getting more and more obvious...
it is getting worse and worse already...
i do not know how long can i take all these...
i want all these to end immediately...
this is a torture for me...
i can tell no one but only my airen and chritelle...
i know i cannot tell baby all these...
coz i have experienced it once...
and it did not feel good at all...
now that i have to keep everything to myself...
i feel guilty to keep all these from you...
i feel terrible most of the time...
i feel being ignored most of the time whenever i tried telling you this...

it hurts too when i actually have friend that voiced out something unnecessary...
i am already in deep down the hell...
i would appreciate it very much if no hurting words came out from my friend...
i am frustrated enough...
i really wish you girls can back me up somehow...
and i never in my life thought she could said such thing to me...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received