winter solstice festival

Thursday, December 22, 2011

slept at almost 1.30am last night...
coz i was rushing to finish up my logbook...
people do one logbook but i have to do extra one...

been writing and writing non stop during my ER class this morning...
the lecturer brought her son along for today's lesson...
he seemed very good at the beginning of the class...
and when he started to talk and make fun on her mum...
everyone in the class started to laugh at him...
he thought everyone thinks he is funny...
he started to be naughty and acted so hilarious...
when her mum was trying to say something...
he came and stopped his mum..-_-
i felt so annoyed after some time...
he disturbed the whole progress of the class...
the lecturer was supposed to give us tips for our final exam...
but her son kept interrupt him...
still we managed to get some tips but the class ended quite late...
almost half an hour late..-_-

since there was not any OOP class at 2pm...
i spent the rest of the day rushing to finish up my logbook... 
before leaving for my discrete structure class...
and i finally finished the two logbooks at around 4pm..:)
make myself to class at 5pm...
collected back my second test paper for this subject...
thanks for all the helps...
i managed to score in this paper..46/50..:)
so proud...

got a last minute call up for aiesec department meeting at 7pm...
i did not get to go home for dinner already
thought can have dinner with my family on the winter solstice festival..-_-
so what's for my dinner??
two packets of julie biscuits..:(
the meeting lasted for about one hour plus...
thought she would dismiss the meeting after that...
but she started talking about her experiences during the previous conference...
was not listening to their conversations at all...
coz daddy already on his way to uni that time...
plus i haven't finish packing yet..><

i left after one of the members left too...
saw daddy's car was turning to my hostel when i walked back...
was so worried that daddy going to scold me...
carried my stuffs from room to car for twice...
brought back my books and two blankies...
and the usual stuffs i usually bring back home weekly...

mummy left dinner for me...
dinner alone and washed dishes myself..><
mummy boiled 'tang yuan' too...
but instance ones..
well better than no 'tang yuan' on winter solstice festival...
today would be the last day of class...
i officially migrated back home...
i am glad to be home again...
though i feel better after that incident...
still i think i need to be at home to be at a better state...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received