jieyin's birthday

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

today is my airen's 22nd birthday...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
she spent the day of her birthday with two of her beloved jimui..:p
esther and me...
*who else is her favourite..:p*

was awake before airen calls to wake me up...
but i was too lazy to be apart with my bed...
and to avoid from answering airen's incoming wake up call...
*i want to sleep*
i hid my phone under my doggie...
hoping that i will not hear a single sound from it..-_-
but i heard..but did not answer...
messaged her to tell her i am awake when i really willing to wake up..:p

went to airen's house to fetch her...
then we headed all the way to BSN to help her brother and friends...
to get UPU pin numbers...
and then all the way back to Air Putih for breakfast at jess cafe...
i finally see esther yeow today...
she came back for almost a month already...
but she never inform any of us about it...
with an excuse that all of us not in kuantan...
*esther yeow..i am always in kuantan okie*

and we spent the rest of the day after breakfast...
shopping for CNY clothes at boutiques...
did not get to buy a nice dress to be wore on the first day of CNY...
looked and looked and looked...
tried and tried and tried...
so so many dresses...
but nothing suits me..:(
saw a pair of white heels at daydream...
which costs on rm88...
rm88 for a nose-liked kind of heels...
so worth it!!!!
but my skinny legs look ugly with the heels on...
the smallest size is 5 still it don't suit my legs..><
managed to buy a pink dress from lena boutique...
love the design there a lot..:)

we even went to ECM to shop...
but nothing much at all...
walked around until around 4pm...
then we had to head to papparich to yc with jolene and adam...

my newly sprayed kelisa got scratched!!!!!
*furious!!!*
all thanks to the stupid lady driver...
who still wanna step on the pedal trying to cut me...
when my kelisa's head was on her lane right in front of her already...
once she accelerated...
her car's head 'kissed' mine..
if i were to move forward some more...
i will definitely get big scratch on my car already...
so i reversed...
and she just drove off with her innocent annoying face looking at me...
as though is my fault like that..!!!
bullshit you!!!!

gosh..papparich's food sucks like hell!!!!
and so expensive...
so not worth it going there!!!
the yc session did not last very long...
the couples had to leave to somewhere else...
esther went home with her sister...
and i fetched airen back home after that...
to collect back my cross stitch stuffs which i left there during my exam period...
and we chatted for a while..:)

thanks airen for being so honest to tell me where is wrong...
i think i will never know if you didn't tell me...
yea will try to find a solution for that..
that is why we are airens...
coz we tell each other anything..

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received