semester 3 final exam day 2

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Discrete Structure & Applications

bloated face in the morning..:(

a three hours paper that almost kill me..><
got stucked on the non-homogeneous part...
kept trying and trying when i finished the rest of the questions...
i spent almost 45 minutes on that 12 marks question...
plus the lecturer kept passed by me...
sometimes she even stopped and watched me scribling on the paper...
which made me so nervous and scared...
until the moment when we had to hand in the paper already...
i still failed to get the solution for that questions..:(

i think i still can score on the rest of the questions??
well i hope i do...
coz i have lost so so much marks on this questions...
i give myself different kinds if smileys for this paper...
smileys of mix feeling...

i appreciate you for walking me to my car...
but yea..akwardness all around...
you came out an hour or two earlier than me...
i think it is not necessary at all to wait me that long..><
thanks anyway...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received