semester 3 final exam day 3

Friday, January 06, 2012

Object Oriented Programming

heading out for my worst paper in this semester..><

a three hours paper also for this subject...
which seemed so so long for me...
for everything i wrote on the paper i felt like crying thinking about it...
saw everyone around me writing with excessive confidence in them...
while me struggling for so long barely get to scribble anything...

some of my friends left the room quite early...
and they started screaming and jumping with joy outside...
i guess they are very very confident with their answers already...
for three hours i stayed in that freezing room...
luckily i managed to finish everything...
though i know my answers would not be like the rest of the good ones...
but for at least i have tried my very best...
i do not expect much for this subject...
all i want is just a 'PASS'...
all i want is just to continue my semesters without needing to retake or extend...

glad that this paper has comes to an end...
all i could do now is just to hope and pray...
so a dead smiley for today of course..-_-

accompanied gor to KMC for MRI scan on his knee...
since the scan need to take about an hour to complete...
i walked to megamall to look for my JJ's album at popular...
and just walking around to pass my time...
could not find the album there...
found one and only one left at speedy...
which cost me rm48!!!!
i should have get cheaper price if i were to buy it from cd rama...
but it's the only one left there...
i want it somehow..-_-
but the came without the free poster...
the cashier asked me to leave my contact number to her...
so that she can gives me a call when the posters arrive...
i hope she will calls..><
i want JJ's poster...
but somehow i have a feeling that she will no call..:(

anyway...here is my new album on JJ's collection...
學不會
Lost & Found...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received