back for the fourth semester

Sunday, February 12, 2012

totally forgot that i need to help juee with her online shopping stuff...
i was supposed to help her with the ordering and payment...
then it suddenly came across my mind...
*thank god it struck me*
plus tomorrow will be the last day of payment already...
if i don't do it by today...
i know i would not have time on the next day already...
but i was a little in a hurry that time...
was supposed to go back hostel when mummy comes home...
so i dare not ask mummy to actually drop me to public bank to make the payment...
*she is so going to kill me*
thank god i have airen to help me...
i messaged her straight away... 
to ask her if she is okie to help me transfer money using her public bank account...
luckily airen was okie with it...
no worry airen...
i will bank in back to you this coming weekend when i come home..:)
AIREN IS THE BEST..:D

mummy sent me back to hostel around 1330...
dropped at giant to look for internet cable and foldable umbrella...
but only managed to buy internet cable...
those umbreallas are just too ugly...

reached hostel around 1440...
i am back in C8-201...
started cleaning the room...
mummy stayed a little while to help me too...
thanks christelle for mopping the floor...
but still i mopped it again..:p
and mummy brought me ants powder to be applied on the ants-crawling-spots...
i could hardly bare with those ants crawling at my place...
*seriously ants come in all thank to the both of them*
mummy went home around 4pm...
and i continued cleaning and arranged all my things...

brought a seat-cracked stool back to put the cupboard on it...
since mummy planned to throw away the stool already...
i have much bigger space to put my things already..:)

my wardrobe...
i think i bring more and more clothes back already..><
those not-gonna-wear-at-home clothes...

my study table...

my bed...
winnie the pooh..^^

one last shot of my place...

the other side of the room is still very messy...
coz the other two roommates were not back yet...
to be honest...
christelle and me don't really wish to see both of them..><

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received