parkson member sales

Friday, February 24, 2012

friday
the day i have been waiting for...
attended web scripting for two hours...
was so looking forward to go home after that lab session...
but mummy did not confirmed with me what time is she coming over to fetch me...
if daddy was the one to fetch...
he would be there punctual..-_-
but daddy went outstation so mummy fetched me this time...
mummy did not messaged me until i messaged her to ask...
and from there she told me that she will be coming at 3pm..><
*so disappointed*

which also means that i have to search for food for my lunch...
thank god christelle was craving for heavy food that time...
so we both headed down to the cafeteria to eat...
i ordered a spaghetti carbonara...
never try before and this was my first time ordering it...
rm4 for that plate of pasta is rather reasonable...
plus i think it was just too big plate for me...
*felt like puking trying to finish that one whole plate..-_-*

back to room and packed my stuffs...
mummy came an hour earlier..^^
*yeah..i am going home!!*
mummy took half day leave for today's one and only one day of parkson member day sales...
went home and bathed before going out for shopping...
i get to grab some tops from there...
i just love member day sales!!!!..:)

tops from Soda Exchange...

top from Voir Jeans...

tops from The Executive...

mummy bought quite a lot too..:p
ten pieces...
spent about rm420 in just three hours plus...
then mummy went and looked for some albums at popular...
and managed to used my rm50 book voucher to buy mummy's oldies...

glad to be home again...
i miss my comfy bed...
i miss the internet line at home...
i miss baby hippo...

and i miss you...
i know you are sick...
please take care..

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received