third valentine-ness year

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

 so like i said on my previous post...
i got no valentines for the third times...
for what reason??
not important anymore...
the fact is that he is not here with me on the valentines...
feel so sad waking up alone on the valentines morning...
i am all alone...
and the worst thing is that i am at my uni's hostel..:(
everyone has their own valentines celebration...
but i was all alone in the room feeding myself with breads...
and checking on facebook...
and blogging..:(

i swear i will never hope for another valentines to come...
coz it given me hope and then taking it back...
it hurts so much...
some of you might say...
it's just a date...
everyday can be valentines if you want too...
so big words huh...
don't tell me you never hope for or thought of having any surprise from your loved one on such occasion??
not a tiny single bit at all??..-_-

i treasure all those special days so much...
coz my man is not with me all the time...
which make me want him here with me even more especially on these days...

HAPPY LONELY VALENTINES DAY...to me..:(

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received