the year of the dragon

Monday, February 06, 2012

have not been blogging the whole two weeks of CNY...
been rather occupied this year...
barely have time for myself...
not much of the really fun fun i had...
but for at least i did not missed most of the fun...
i went bai nian at almost all my beloved bday gang houses...
except for jieyin and grace and hongcheet..><

this is me on the CNY day 1...
wearing blue for this dragon year...
but daddy mummy did not matched with the theme colour we set earlier...
daddy was in red...
and mummy was in purple..-_-
only the siblings were in blues...

managed to snap a picture with my beloved buddies before they left...
i had three extra guests this year to my house...
weipeng..hueiyinn..and sookfong..:)
i hope they did enjoyed coz they seemed so quiet all the while...
and only chatting with esther most of the time...

in pink on the CNY day 2...
the day where my whole family going back to mummy's side family...
a snap with 龙龙 before starting the long journey back...

the daddies of Leong's family and Koh's family played with these...
firecrackers..:)

spent the night at popo's house...
the whole family was addicted to gambling that night...
and the dragon daddy was the dealer for the night...
gambled till so so late...
but had so much fun with cousins..:)

CNY day 3 to CNY day 6
this year is a little bit special...
coz i spent about three days in my baby's hometown...
baby came all the way from kuala lipis to kuala lumpur...
just to fetch me back to his home..
and this was the first time i am meeting with baby's parents...
basically his whole families...
aunties in raub...grandmother in benta..and his big family...
even his friends...
where i find baby get quite some respects from his friends...
whenever i was with baby's friends...
some of them called me 'ah sou'..-_-
which give me a feeling baby is like a 'dai lou'...
uncle aunty were very nice to me...
but i think i am a little scare of aunty..-_-
coz aunty was complaining i am too skinny...
kept forced me to eat this and that...
and i think aunty really successfully pumped fat me a little for that three days...
but i really enjoyed the days in baby's hometown..:)

came back to kuantan with baby on the CNY day 6 night...
and baby spent three days here with me...

even spending time with bday gang...
baby joined me bai nian to bday gang houses...
dinner..and even random outings...

the guys significant posing..:p

 this was taken at shuying's house...
baby became half of the dealer for the night...
i was really very happy that baby got along well with bday gang that night...
he talked more compare to the many many previous times...

baby left back to kl on the midnight of CNY day 10..
baby took a 12.30am bus back...

my baby with our baby hippo..

i am satisfied with this year CNY...
not just because that i get to visit to baby's hometown...
but also because this is the first time...
i actually get to celebrate CNY from the very first day till the 15th...
with family..with my baby..and with bday gang..

thank you baby for spending this CNY with me...
i love going to your place...
and you at the same time make yourself here at my place too...
i do wish we can really have this kind of CNY for the coming years
one whole week with you...
and i started to feel uneasy without you around...
i will hug our baby hippo whenever i miss you...
i miss you baby...
thank you for everything you did for me...
i love you..

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received