Applied Statistics Test 01

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

spent my day in the room the whole day today...
never fail to let both of them wake me up on every tuesday..-_-
or should i say...
they wake me up like almost everyday..><
wish to sleep longer actually coz i have one whole day free from class...
but sigh...
accept the fact that i have two very noisy and annoying  roommates...
so i usually wake up after they left the room...
around 9.30am to 10am like that...
then i will spare about one hour plus to clean up my little corner in the room...
this was exactly what i did this morning...
then i spent the rest of the day preparing for my test at night...
did not have any class also...
as my only one hour class today which is Applied Statistics...
was cancelled by the lecturer due to the test at night...

i guess my preparation was not that enough to take the test...
was rather blurred with the questions...
somehow still managed to do it...
just not sure if the calculations are right or wrong...
i wish to score on the first test...
coz usually the first test is the easiest one compare with the coming tests...
which will covers more topics in the future...

i guess that is all for my post for today...
missing you like always

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received