homed in kuantan

Sunday, March 11, 2012

i am finally back in kuantan...
my third post for the day i guess...
the first two posts was nothing but happy moments...
got a little freaked out about today...
few hours back i was writing something very very happy...
few hours back i was boasting how blissful i was spending the night away with you...
few hours back my whole family was telling me how happy my face was...
but my day turned upside down as the day goes by..:(

not going to write any details on what had happened today...
it sucks like hell...
got my nerves almost burst into strands...
all i want to remember was that...
we had a great morning having breakfast together...
and the next thing i want to remember was that...
my mum and me almost fail to got up the bus...
coz i was late to meet up with her at the station...
but mummy did not get mad about it at all...
i almost broke down...
i am so sorry mummy...
i was being stubborn...
i should not acted this way...
i shouldn't have go out this morning...
then everything will be fine...

i somehow feel grateful that i am back at home...
i wish to forget the things that happened today...
can i have Stefan here to spell my today's memory away..:(

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received