mid-term break

Friday, March 30, 2012

it is my last day of class today...
coming week will be a one week mid-term break for me...
time flies so fast this semester...
i feel that i barely study anything...
yet half of the semester gone...

came back home right after my class at 12pm...
though i come back every week...
but i never fail to feel happy and glad whenever i reach home...
i somehow feel i get to de-stress when i am at home...
away from all those hectic schedule...

but this mid-term break is not about having holiday...
it is about completing assignments and projects...
especially my Web Scripting Mini Project...
been avoiding it for quite some time...
i think i should start cracking head on my interface already...
first evaluation will takes place after this one week holiday...
no way to run anymore!!!!..><

want to have a good night sleep tonight...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received