sneezy night

Sunday, March 04, 2012

started sneezing non-stop since afternoon already...
i think i easily gets attack by flu nowadays...
too stuffy i will start to sneeze...
too cold i will sneeze too..><
gosh..i think i have sensitive nose...

went out dinner with family...
gor got his first salary already...
so he brought us whole family for dinner...
we had pizza hut at megamall...
ordered so so so a lot of food..:)

then daddy sent me back to hostel...
reached hostel quite late...
almost around 9pm...
and i was having a hard time cleaning up my place...
coz of my watery nose...
whenever i bent my head down to sweep the floor...
my nose started to leak..><

gonna sleep with these tonight...
hope i don't get nose block when i lay down later...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received