tiring thursday

Thursday, March 01, 2012

march already...
had a very tiring day on the first day of the month...
was out around 7.40am...
and only reached back to my room at 6pm...
indeed a very long day for me...
but i believe this post is not going to be that long..-_-

like i said...
was out since 7.40am...
gosh..feel pathetic for myself that i had to get up so early..><
coz i was the only one have to wake up this early on thursday...
was at FSK15 for Artificial Intelligence lab...
was not really paying much attention on today's lesson...
coz i think i was still half awake at that time...
and ended up got a little bit of confused when doing the practice on MatLab...
and a friend of mine zhangbin...
he was like spamming my facebook's wall with tones and tones of doggies pictures...
adorable ones!!!!..:p
so i was like kept clicking on my facebook to an extend that i almost stop doing my practice..-_-
*bad one*

then the funny scene came to place...
i think it was funny...
not sure what the girls think...
class ended at 10am...
so we were actually supposed to go for the next class which was Human Computer Interaction...
so i was packing my things into the bag ready to leave already...
and same goes to the one beside me..jess...
yea..so we left the lab...
then i was curious why the hell the guys are not moving...
usually they are the ones who will 'blow' us to go for the next class...
so i randomly asked andy why is he not moving...
then he asked me back where to go...
i answered him going to class...
*confidently*
then he was like yelling to me saying that class was cancelled...
i thought he was joking...
coz jess was leaving out with me too..-_-
and with siewli and weitheng too...
then jess nodded her head telling me no class...
i was like..BLURRED!!!!
'then where are you going??'..i asked jess...
'go eat lorrr'..that was her answer to my question..-_-
gosh!!!..the three of us have no idea that class was cancelled...
we were leaving the lab together at the same time...
but going to the different place..><
thank god i was curious enough to ask...
or else it would be superb embarrassing if i were to go for HCI..><

so the four of us headed to astaka for brunch...
thought of calling pascal along...
coz he asked me out for lunch during AI lab...
but i rejected him coz i have class that time...
but come to think of it...
it would be a little too awkward if i suddenly call him to eat with me...
so i just ignored it and went for brunch with the girls...
siewli and jess went back to their rooms after brunch...
as they won''t be having any class until 2pm...
weitheng and me were like having hanging situation at that time...
10am class cancelled...
our next class would be at 12pm...
had another 1 hour gap in between after we had our meals...
got no place to go...
so we decided to head back to FSK15 to pass our time...
pascal saw me...
gave me a very weird face asking me why am i not entering class...
*awkward moment*
told him that i went to eat coz my class was cancelled..><
gosh..felt so guilty that i did not asked him to join me to eat...
he gave me a 'oohhh..okie' face...
*guiltiness..><*

left for Human Behaviour class at 12pm...
another bored to death lesson...
not because the subject is boring...
is the lecturer that makes everything seems so boring...
slides are all in english but she was speaking in malay all the time...
the moment she speaks in english...
she will stunts..and then talks back in malay..-_-
'a kid want a toy..' 
*stunted..no idea how to continue in english already*
straight tuned back to malay..-_-
terrible lecturer...
this is why i never like malay lecturer...
they always speak their lingua franca...
 when there is not any international student in the class...

then came the three hours lesson of Software Design...
kill me!!!!..><
the lecturer was late...
was feeling very happy hoping that he would not turn up...
thought i can actually leave the class at 2.15pm...
if he still don't show up...
but he reached right at the door at 2.15pm...
good one..-_-
he was rushing to attend training...
so his lecture was so so fast...
like a speeding race car...
then he left us there in the lab with lab sheet to do...
and hand in to him after class...
so basically we were going no where...
stayed in the lab...
trying to finish up the works he gave us...
i barely want to contribute any of my brain juice on the lab sheet...
so i just simply drew the sequence diagrams...
not bothering whether they are right or wrong...
*do for the sake of passing up only*

my last class for the day...
Applied Statistics...
walked all the way to block w...
and FINALLY i was back to my room at 6pm...
rested awhile before heading to bathe...
and did not really have the appetite to eat...
was not that hungry after all...
one whole day...
i need some rest tonight..:)

well it is quite a long post..:p

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received