the birthday wishes

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

i specially want to mention this here...
you know why part of your blog post appeared on my blog..:)
i guess the blog's title is obvious enough...
yes..this blog belongs to my airen...
and i feel superbly touched reading this post...
which was specially dedicated to me...
thank you so so much airen..
i know those few words from this post means nothing to other people...
but it means a lot to me..
i have been visiting her blog few times a day...
just to re-read this post over and over again...
thank you for remembering everything we did together...
i love you loads..
i mean LOADS...

been receiving messages through phone since 12am...
and the first person to wish me this year is Esther Yeow...
she was two hours ahead to wish me...
coz australia was already 12am when my time here was only 10pm...
not much from the phone messages this year...
or should i say...
just a few??
and that few are from my beloved birthday gang...

then i have another yucky surprise from my coursemates...
where they tagged me a HUGE cockroach on my wall...
Guinness Stock Cockroach Cake to be exact..-_-
the moment that thingy appeared...
not even 2 seconds...
i clicked on the 'x' button already..><
and the existence of that thingy on my wall...
made me failed to reply those birthday wishes on facebook...
coz if i were to scroll down on my timeline...
i will surely see that cockroach...
i cannot afford to look at it for another second..><
this is indeed a surprise guys...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received