a day off

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

slept late last night...
around 2.30am...
was rushing to try to complete the interfaces as much as possible...
as the next morning would be the first evaluation...
there was nothing much i could do at the very last minute...
so i just showed what i have done to the lecturer...
hoping that he will not complain...
i done very little..><

was very very nervous the next morning when i woke up...
meet up with weitheng and jess outside my hostel...
and we walked to the lecturer's office together...
nervousness eventually increased... 
the moment i saw Mr Ng was there sitting in his office...
waiting for students to come for the evaluation..><
jess was the first to show lecturer on her progress...
she did so much more interfaces than me...
gosh..no words to describe how nervous i became at that moment...
the word DOOM ran across my mind...
i think jess done a pretty great job...
i think her interface is very nice...
coz of the colourful headers...

then it was my turn...
the first sentence that came from me was...
"sir please don't get mad..i did very little only"
and sir gave me a smile...
and waited for me to progress..><
i feel my presentation was very short...
coz there was nothing much i could say...
coz i did nothing much...
but sir was very nice...
he did not comment on anything...
he did not complain that i did too little...
he even recommended me what to put on my homepage..:)

felt so so much relieved after the evaluation...
got 10% of the overall mark just like that..:)

then in the afternoon...
was asked out by christelle to grab a movie in kuantan...
since the scariest thing already passed...
i guess it would be a great idea to go out and get some entertainment..
so i joined christelle's friends out...
we rented a car...
there were five of us...
christelle..chusan..setyen..and another guy...
i was the driver...
first time driving an auto car..:)

chusan and me went for Battleship...
and the rest went for We Not Naughty...
i think this movie is awesome...
similar to transformer...

christelle and me

chusan and me

we drove back to hostel after packing dinner from KFC...
as we rented the car until 7pm only...
gonna sleep early tonight...
long day tomorrow...

miss my baby..

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received