my 22nd birthday

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..:)
yes..i am officially 22 now...
not being proud that i grew one year older...
just accepting the fact that i am 22..:p

had a wonderful 22nd birthday...
because i have my man around...
being together just with him on my birthday is something i always wish for...
though baby did celebrate my birthday with me every year...
but the past few years were all belated birthday celebrations...
and this time...
i have him around on the day of my birthday...
and i am glad that he was here...
the one whole day with him was just awesome..
though it was just like any other day with baby...
but because it was my birthday with baby...
everything was just awesome to me..:)

baby came here by bus like he usually did...
reached kuantan almost around 12.30am...
i picked baby up from terminal bus...
and went and looked around for food...
baby did not want to eat at mamak stalls...
*which i believed only mamak stalls are opened at that time*
then we found a bak kut teh restaurant still opened at jalan besar...
accompanied baby to eat there...
and back to homestay...
headed back home after baby showered and settled down...

i got up the next morning at 7.30am...
washed up...
and dressed up...
pink florish top from The Executive with white shorts...

then i went over to baby's place around 8.30am...
since i have the whole bunch of keys with me...
i can go into the house anytime i want..:p
and my baby was still sleeping so soundly under the blanket..
wanted to wake baby up...
*but nahhh..*
still early for breakfast...
why not let him sleep a little longer..:p

had breakfast at sg lembing restaurant...
this is baby's curry mee...
with lots of 'siham'..><
the curry is nice...

and my 'kon lou min'...

was complaining bout my tummy uncomfy after having breakfast...
i could feel the air moving inside...
which made me superb uncomfortable...
baby insisted me to eat 'fung sha yuen'...
so he bought me three from 7-eleven...
i took one and felt much better..:)

went over to mummy's office...
to get the sushi king card from her...
then off we went for haircut...

baby and me at the saloon..:)

baby kept telling the aunty not to cut it too short...
but i insisted it to be as short as possible..:p
aunty gave us a 'who-should-i-listen' face...
and finally aunty agreed on me too..:p
that baby should cut his hair shorter...
coz it is too long i could not bare with it already..><
i cut my fringe too...

next destination was Capital Mall...
baby did not prepare any present for me...
*disappointed actually*
so he asked me to choose myself...
but i could not choose any...
coz i do not know what i want...
*it would be better if baby prepared it rather than i choose myself*
so i ended up not buying anything...

had sushi king for lunch...
bonanza!!!
we both could not eat much...
coz we had breakfast earlier in the morning..-_-
only managed to eat about 14 plates i guess...
i am happy that baby accompanied me to eat what i have craved for..^^
*thank you baby*

movie at 3.10pm...
Marrying Mr Perfect...
funny movie...
but not much from what i expect...

mummy called around 4.30pm...
asked if i can fetch bro back from school...
went to the bus station to get baby's bus ticket after movie...
i was waiting in the car...
coz it was raining and baby did not want me to get wet...
waited for quite sometime actually...
i did planned to get down the car to look for baby...
but by the time i planned to do so...
i saw baby walking back already...
felt superb guilty to find that...
baby was having tummy uncomfy after eating sushi..:(
*heart wrecked*
now i know that baby cannot eat too much sushi...
*not gonna ask baby to accompany me for sushi already*

fetched bro back from school...
baby went down the car to look for bro...
coz he was not outside waiting...
at first i was wondering...
how can bro get up the car if he cannot recognise baby's face..??
but i saw bro coming out with baby not long after that...
made me wanna asked bro so much...
'you recognise him??'
and bro answered...
'yes..why not..see him so many times already'..-_-
i was like WOW...
i never thought bro can remember baby..:p

back home and showered...
and then accompanied baby back to homestay to wash up...

me with my half naked baby..:p

baby said since it is my birthday...
baby wanna bring me out for 'kue pha'..:)
and baby promised me before that...
he will bring me to crocodile rocks the next time he comes...
so he had his word and brought me there...
unfortunately it was FULL HOUSE..-_-

so we ended up at SHERWOOD...

french fries...
i got addicted biting this big plate of fries...

fried chicken wings...
baby ordered this...

baby's mixed grills with bbq sauce...

my bread crumbs chicken breast...
gosh..this was seriously huge serving...
i could not finish up the chicken at all..
only half of it..><
and more fries...

my baby enjoying his big meal...

fries addiction..^^

a slice of black forest cake...
for my birthday...
*too bad no candle*

rm94 for a meal of two...
gosh!!..spent almost 100 plus plus just for food on my birthday...
*thank you baby*

 was supposed to have a walk on the beach after dinner...
but it started to rain when we got there..:(
so we headed back homestay instead...
baby dozed off immediately when he laid on the bed...
*gosh..my tired baby*
i let baby sleep...
while i was watching tv to wait for time to pass...
i felt sleepy too...
but i dare not sleep...
just resting my eyes whenever there is advertisement...

started to wake baby up around 12.15am...
as he need to catch his bus back kl at 1am...
managed to drag baby up 15 minutes later...
sent baby to the bus station...
did not get to see baby board the bus...
coz baby insisted me to go home immediately..:(

that is how i spend my 22nd birthday...
simple and ordinary...
yet wonderful..

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received