my very first pair of contact lens

Friday, April 20, 2012

i am giving myself a night-off from assignments and projects tonight...
not entertaining for a night is not too much right...
as i have been facing them in uni days and nights...
gonna pamper myself for one night tonight..:)
and since i am free tonight...
gonna give an update to my readers...
i know there is not much of updates from me lately...
i did blogged but just that colouring all of them do take some time...
so only update for today is available for now..:p

was having terrible time dragging myself up this morning...
slept so late the night before...
or should i said i slept this morning..-_-
was rushing for human behaviour questionnaire for the mini research project...
what makes me to rush on this thing..??
it is because i just got assigned for this task on the yesterday morning during AI lab...
and chokhong requested me to send him the complete copy on the next day...
as he needs to rely on my part to proceed with the data analysis...
so this is why i have to stay up till so late to rush for it...
managed to finish the whole questionnaire around 4am...
and dozed off right away on the bed...
until my alarm wake me up at 9am...
thank god my HCI lab was cancelled this morning...
or else i will have to wake up at 7am and not 9am..><

attended Web Scripting at 10am...
first lesson on PHP and MySQL...
gosh!!!..so difficult!!!..><
i need superb long time to get all these digest into my brain...
not to say the coding are all so complicated...
kept had typing error typing the codes...
almost got fed up..-_-
left the lab half an hour late...
was having trouble to get an output on my last exercise...
though siewli did helped me to look at my codes...
but she also could not find the mistake..><
daddy messaged me when i was still in the lab...
telling me that he will reach uni around 1pm...
i left immediately after that...
coz it was already 12.30pm that time...

reached home around 1.20pm...
messaged my airen...
just to make sure that she still remember she has a date with me..:p
took my lunch and showered...
attires for today...
layered dark blue top with brown shorts from M&N...

and went over to airen's house to fetch her...
since airen is around...
i asked her to accompany me to buy contact lenses...
i have zero knowledge about contact lenses...
so i must drag a frequent contact lens user to tag along..:)
always wanted my own contact lenses for very very long...
but whenever i requested it to mummy...
she just won't give any respond to me...
so i guess it is impossible to want her to buy me a pair...
so i decided to buy them myself..:)
with one condition from baby...
that i cannot wear the contact lenses for more than four hours...

so our first mission when we were at Capital Mall was to go into the optical shop...
we chose Optical 88 if i am not wrong...
the one outside simplicity on second floor...
and i got a pair of brown ones...
i wanted to buy a more obvious colour...
like blue or maybe purple...
but airen said i should get something not that obvious first for the first time...
just in case it looks too fake on my eyes...
so yea...
decided on the brown ones from Blincon for RM60...
and i got the lenses that can increase the size of the iris..:)
always wanted this kind of lens...
and now i have it...
*happy happy happy*

then it was my turn to accompany airen to buy her things...
some eye masks and contact lens solution from Watson...
then to The Face Shop...
and airen bought some eye cream and eye patch...
gosh..i think airen spend most of her money for her eyes today...
i feel she is so pro when it comes to beauty products...
i barely apply anything on my face...
not even masks for hydration...
i think i have zero knowledge on skin care too..><
must learn from airen already...
and ohh yea...
airen spent RM80 above there...
and she get to apply for membership for free...
plus free a bottle of snow mask...
which actually cost RM79.90!!!..:o

we both done shopping in about an hour plus...
headed back to airen's house after that...
to try on my contact lenses...

so here are my contact lenses products...

the disaster part took place when i was about to put on the lenses...
airen found one packet of the lens dried off...
and the lens folded already..><
we have to go back all the way to the mall to claim back a new one...
i even requested the lady to open the box to check on the lenses...

and since then i loss trust to that optical shop already...
i know i got no choice but to get a new pair from there...
if i had a choice i would want to ask for refund...
and get a new pair from other shop...
so i guess this would be the one and only last time i am going into that shop..-_-
first time buy from there and they disappointed me...

headed straight back to airen's house after that...
and this time i really have to put on the lenses...
was in terrible fear trying to wear them...
coz i am afraid of the feeling to poke my finger on my eyeball...
*so eeeewwwwyyyyyy*
airen put them on for me for the first attempt...
airen took some time to actually successfully put them for me...
coz i kept blinked my eyes...
and when the lens got closer to me...
my eyes got smaller and smaller..><

then i have to remove the lenses...
and put them on again myself..><
*holy cow!!!*
 took me so so long to put one to one eye...
though airen guided me all the time...
i think airen almost vomit blood teaching and watching me..:p
 but in the end i managed to put both lenses!!!
in after 20-30 minutes..><

some pictures of me and my airen...

me with airen's kitty specs...
the specs is really very cute...
but it doesn't suits me at all...
i look like a nerdy with that specs..><

left airen's house at around 6.30pm...
as airen needs to go out for dinner with her darling's family...
came home and snapped a picture of myself with the lenses still on...
and see the comparison of me...
with and without the lenses...
that is why i love lenses that can enlarge my iris...
looks nicer when it comes to taking pictures..:)

i even cut my fingernails just to apply my lenses easier...
thought of cutting only two fingernails that i use to deal with the lenses...
but i ended up cutting all of them...
never mind they will re-grow..:p

a picture that i just edited...
love this picture lots..:)
coz both our eyes look big in this picture...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received