saturday morning

Saturday, April 21, 2012

managed to get up quite early this morning...
maybe because i got enough sleeps for myself already..:)
did not get to reach baby last night..
so since i was up early...
i gave him a call to ask if he wants me to go get his simcard renew...
baby was like so happy to get to know that his lost simcard can be renewed...

so proud to tell my airen that...
i managed to put in both my contact lenses in less than 5 minutes...
i don't feel scared anymore like yesterday...
and it took no time to put them in place...
feel so proud of myself..:)

the first time putting on this shirt on me...
been hanging in my wardrobe for quite some time...
just did not take and wear it...
and once it was on me...
i like it a lot..:)
like the white pearls around the top border...

purposely went to digi center at megamall to help baby to renew his simcard...
lucky it was registered under my name...
if not he will not have time to go renew on his own...
but renewing this card charged me RM10..><
thought it was free...
was so afraid that my purse is empty...
coz i am in the broke state now...
thank god still got RM50 note inside...

bought two crocodile clips...
purposely bought the pink one...
which is rather similar with christelle's one...
but hers is so much nicer than this of course...

and it can be clipped sideway...
quite suitable to wear out for casual wears..:)

random picture...
spot the doggie taking nap...
i think cookie sensed my movement...
she was staring at my direction ...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received