to my baby love

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

baby...
you might not be reading this...
but still this post is specially for you..

thanks again for everything you had done for me...
thanks for trying to give me a surprise...
though it failed in the end...
still i appreciate it a lot...
you did not fail...
you did surprised me...
as i thought you have forgotten my birthday...
was smiling all the way listening to your call the night before...
and was really excited for your arrival..:)

thanks for spending so much on me...
i know i will never need to take out a single cent whenever you are around...
but somehow i do wish i could do some payment too...

i wish i can finish up my degree soon...
then we will not need to be apart for so long anymore...
coz it torture me a lot...
when you have to leave me after clinging on you even just for a few hours...

i am used to being in a long distance relationship...
but sometimes i tell myself not to...
coz distance love is quite torturing at times...
now it really torture me...

i miss you lots baby love!!!

i love you baby...
always and forever..

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received