you remembered

Monday, April 02, 2012

gosh..my mood turn 360 degrees in just a split second...
was so emo thinking that baby might forget...
what day is tomorrow...
but guess what...
i think i looked down on baby this time...
BABY DID REMEMBERED!!!

baby did it on purpose for not telling me anything...
acted like not bothering and remembering anything...
coz he was trying to give me a surprise visit..:)
but i guess his plan ruined coz he was worried...
 that he will not have place to stay when he is in kuantan...
so he called me in the end...
so that is how his plan failed...

but baby not exactly fail...
in fact baby did surprised me somehow...
was shocked when he told me to get a room for him...
stunned a while...
not knowing how to react and what to say..:p

happy happy happy!!!

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received