a reply to your post

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

though i don't know how to read chinese...
i usually don't bother your posts that are written in chinese...
but i don't know why i sensed this post has something to do with me...
the few words that i recognize...
and when i read them...
i feel you are writing about me...
so i simply use google translate to translate this post...

and indeed i was right... 
and this is what i can reply... 

i am sorry for the delay... 
and i am sorry that my delay annoyed you... 
i guess your blog post don't mean to let me read coz it is all in chinese... 
but yea... 
i read it... 
i could sensed your madness even before i actually read through that post... 
too obvious to be realised... 
i don't have any sense of responsibility... 
i delayed my work... 
i guess i will have to admit that to make you feel better.. 
even there is a reason for it... 
still you are mad at me.. 
go ahead mad at me.. 
and if you are done mad-ing... 
do let me know... 
i will know when to keep my mouth shut when necessary... 

 about these HCI.. 
i have corrected everything.. 
included the missing 'c' that andy mentioned... 
and got four latest news there... 
but the pictures don't seem to appear.. 
maybe you can put it at the right place when compiling... 
the naming already correct... 
just that it don't appear... 

 and about the report... 
i guess i have written everything you mentioned the other day... 
just the part about QuestBrain is a little bit funny... 
coz i simply created that out... 
you can change if you want... 
and remember to add title to the front cover... 
i don't know what title you want to out... 

i guess that is all from my reply... 
anything you need me to change... 
you can just tell me... 
i guess i will not delay your work anymore... 
sorry for the delay once again...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received