baby's may's visit

Thursday, May 03, 2012

baby was here once again to visit me..
very glad that he comes visit me once a month...
so far he gave his words..:)
but this month's timing was a little odd...

baby came on the Labour Day which was on monday...
baby took a late night bus from KL on sunday night...
and only safely reached Kuantan during midnight...
i woke up half way of my sleep to pick him up from the bus station...
almost around 12.30am to 1am i guess...

gor had his friends watching football match that night...
so when i was out in the middle of the night...
there were still people awake in my house...
at least i did not need to take all the trouble to lock and unlock the door quietly..:p
came back home after baby settled down at homestay...
took a few hours of sleeps at home...
then woke up again around 4.30am...
cold windy morning...

baby and me had McDonald for breakfast at TC...
while waiting for the time to watch sunrise...
it was my first time watching the sunrise with baby...
we both walked down to the sandy beach to grab a nice spot to wait for Mr Sun to come up...

guess who i met so early in the morning...
my dearest roommate with her few coursemates..:)
i finally get to introduce christelle to baby...

me..setyen..and christelle...

baby and me...

 pretty..:)

thanks setyen for capturing this...
very nice...
just that it is a little bit too small...
anyway...
appreciate it a lot...

baby's messy hair..:p

went for brunch at Lai Meng Restaurant...
then i went back to homestay with baby...
and got some rest there...
tired and sleepy for waking up so early...

looks chubby in this picture..><

came back quite early that night...
because i have class on the next day...

woke up early again on the tuesday morning...
to get ready to go back to school to attend classes...
my first lesson was Academic Report Writing...
i reached outside the lab before 8am...
and when it was almost 7.56am...
i sensed something was wrong...
my lecturer is a very punctual person...
but he was still nowhere to be found...
and i was the only one waiting there...
the rest of my classmates were not there too...
so i called jess...
and only got to know that the class was cancelled...
which i do not know since when..-_-
then i saw siewli walking to class...
stopped her and told her that class was cancelled...
she gave me the same expression like i gave jess when i called her...
only both us came to the class...
i seriously did not hear a word from lecturer that this week has no class..><

had so so much time left before the next class starts...
i had to walk back to my room...
and tried to find something to do while waiting for the time to pass...
and by 10am...
i walked to my class for Web Scripting lecture...
thank god the class ends so so early...

drove back to Kuantan..
and bought some cooking ingredients before heading to homestay to wake baby up...
after baby washed up...
we both went back to my house...

and i cooked for the first time for my baby...
my first cooked meal was bolognaise spaghetti..:)
was very happy watching baby eating and enjoying it so much...
too bad i forgotten to snap a picture...

and a kiss for being a good cook..:p

baby bought the early bus ticket to go back KL...
coz it is a working day for him...
and school day for me..:(

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received