interview preparation

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

was planning to look for a part time job...
 for my coming three months holiday...
but gor was so efficient that he had found me a job in his company...
i thought of finding one after my finals...
but gor found me one even during my study week already..:D
gosh..the best brother on earth!!!!

if nothing goes wrong...
i will be working with gor for the coming three months...
in the Zenith Hotel...
just that we are working in different departments...
the one that gor offered for me...
is to be a clerk at the purchasing department...
and i was asked by the purchasing manager to go for an interview next week...
not exactly an interview...
gor said they will definitely hire me...
just a protocol to meet with the manager before i start working there...

i have the form with me already...
just that i need a proper shoes...
and a couple copies of passport photos...
so i went out today...
to get everything needed for me to attend the interview...

dropped by at the photoshop to get my passport photos done...
gosh..it costs so much to develop photos nowadays...
i asked for four copies...
which cost me like RM10!!!..:o
RM2.50 for one tiny piece of photo..><
i look fat in the pictures...
not going to post it here..:p

bought a pair of heels from Nose...
this cost me about RM89.90...
but i like it a  lot..:)

no idea what this pants call...
but i call it safety pants..:p
quite expensive coz i bought it from a lingerie shop...
but it definitely going to protect me...
essential for wearing skirts and see through dresses..:)

that is all from my today's buys...
not much but i think it kind of emptied my wallet already..><

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received