y2s2 final: day 4

Saturday, June 16, 2012

the day i have been waiting for...
finals has finally comes to the end...
my last paper for this semester is Artificial Intelligence...
did not put much effort and hope on this paper already...
people tend to be extra lazy when it comes to the last paper...
same thing happens to me...
i did not spend much time on this...
and even if i did...
i do not know what to study also...
i would say i tried my best...
i fought till the very last second of the exam...

so right after exam...
i headed back to my room...
to pack the things with christelle...
she finished her last paper yesterday...
so she waited for me to come back after my last paper...
so that we both can clear up our things in the hostel...
and move them to the store house in Gambang Tunas Mart...
i basically left everything of mine there...
only brought home my clothes and lappy with me...
the rest i planned to put them together in the store...
since there is not much space at home to put my stuffs already...

so this is the progress of our stuffs packing...
we tried threw everything useless as much as possible...
not exactly useless...
probably things that cannot be kept in the boxes for too long...
such as dishwasher..washing agents..and so on...
we not exactly dumped all of them into the dustbins...
we put them nicely in a box and place it beside the dustbin...
coz we think that the cleaners can use them to clean to toilets rather than wasting them just like that...


christelle will be spending the night at my house...
coz her flight is on the next day early in the morning...

so after moving everything to the store house...
we headed home..rested awhile..and cleaned up...
and we were just right on time to go for dinner...
so coincident that daddy mummy had dinner that night...
so i had to bring bro out along...

look a little bit tired after working for one whole day non-stop..:p

we had dinner at East Grill Restaurant...
did not snap christelle's food...

bro's spaghetti bolognaise...

my teppanyaki with grilled salmon...

and a hawaiian pizza to share among us...

then we headed to ECM to get our movie tickets...
we watched Madagascar 3 at 9.30pm...
nice movie!!!..:D

around 12am...
we headed back home...
very tiring day indeed...
glad that my finals are over now...
finally can relax and pamper myself with drama series..:)

then on the next day...
which is today...
we both woke up superb early...
and mummy too...
mummy and me sent christelle to the airport around 5.30am...
and she waited there until she board the flight...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received