no money

Monday, July 30, 2012

went to Human Resource Department to ask for my salary...
coz salary was supposed to come out yesterday...
all permanent staffs already received their salaries...
but CaiYi and me still yet to receive ours...
the HR staff told me that MrQuek has my salary slip left un-sign...
they need to wait for MrQuek to approve the slip before they can cash out the money to me...

i am i need of money because i am superb broke now...
i need the money to survive for my holidays...
and i still need the money for my coming trip..><
i do not know why i am in such broke state...
because i plan my financial carefully all the time...
but now i have reached the most broke state that i never been into...
feel so stressful and pressured whenever i need to go out...
because the first thing i think of is...
'how much can i spend this time'...
i hate to always be like this...
i want to get back to the state where my financial is stable...
there is so long more to go for my PTPTN to deposit money to me..:(
for the time being...
i need to rely on my RM800 salary a month to survive throughout my semester break...

had this short conversation with Lesby and CaiYi just now...
we were talking about our financial management...
and Lesby was telling us how she spend her monthly salary...
i actually got a shock when she told us that her money turns negative every month..:o
i wonder how she is she going to deal with emergency matters when there is one happens...
and her situation made me think that...
i feel i am not actually fall to the worst state yet if compare with Lesby...
but will i be like her when i am also in the working life like her in the future??

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received