sushi bonanza fight

Thursday, July 05, 2012

rushy night for me...
i had to rush back home to wash up after work...
which was almost around 6pm...
came out again stuck in the traffic for quite some times...
and was hoping that grace could make it to queue first...
so pathetic to find that the free ones came later than me...
i was the one who start to queue for food..-_-
the late-comers came after i queued for about 15 minutes...
look at the queue damn freaking long...


that is me with the late-comer no.1...
grace alexander...


that is me with late-comer no.2...
marcus ng chi wai...

successfully managed to get a table right beside the sushi-making counter...
so much fresh sushi awaiting for me..^^

norming my sushi all the way...
and the menu i enjoy most are of course salmon and eel..:)
both are my favourites...
how much would you grab when your favourites are all selling at rm2..:p

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received