wisdom tooth removed

Sunday, August 12, 2012

went back to the dentist in the morning to get my tooth remove...
was very nervous because i have never remove any tooth for the 22 years of my life...

lying on the armed chair with tons of sharp knives around you... 
do not make you feel calm at all..><
the doctor first had my gums numb by injecting anesthesia on my gums...
then he left me there waiting for my whole mouth to get numb...
i do not know how to be exactly numb...
when the doctor asked me if my mouth is numb...
all i could say was 'i don't know how only consider numb'..-_-
he then pinched on my lips asking me the same question...
and i answered him 'i cannot feel anything'..-_-
*i guess that is what meant by numb*

the doctor started digging and drilling in my mouth...
which i have no idea at all what he was doing actually...
but all i knew was that i do not feel comfortable at all..-_-
he was digging and digging and digging...
to an extent that i jumped up out of a sudden...
*not exactly jump..but like tripped up*
he stopped immediately...
and injected another time anesthesia...
and waited for the numbness again...
then started digging again..><
and finally my wisdom tooth was removed...
it was a pretty much grown tooth...
but it is so much smaller from what i see through mirror...
i guess this tooth is stuck inside my gums for quite sometimes...
*which is also why the doctor was digging and digging for it*

one tooth removal cost me about RM250...
but i guess it is all worth it to pay off all the pain...
i have to gurgle my mouth with salt water all the time to prevent bacteria growth...
and it takes so so long to stop my bleeding...

one wisdom tooth made me used up all my energy...
*superb tired* 

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received