3 days 2 nights trip to KL

Friday, January 11, 2013

since airen posted this already...
i guess it is my turn to post as well...
this post is written on the 15th January 2013...
i did not post it on this exact date because i want it to be in the right sequence on my blog...

so sad to say that i got zero picture taken in this trip..:(
pictures are all taken from my airen's blog...

airen was requesting me to go KL since very long time ago...
and since chinese new year is just around the corner...
and since i was hoping to actually shop in KL...
and since my all-time-favourite shopping partner is in KL as well...
i was thinking why not make a trip there this time...
airen had everything planned well for me even before i made up my mind to go...
she planned for my accommodation...
she planned for my transportation...
which are my two main obstacles to go KL last time...
she even planned for my meals...
okie i kind of admit that i basically do not need to worry anything...
 having her planning everything for me...

who would say NO when you have everything nicely arranged for you right..:)

8th January 2013

was supposed to send Christelle off to the airport to catch her flight at 10.15am...
but i had to send her real early because i had a bus to catch at 9.15am...
mummy was supposed to fetch both of us...
but because we were out late...
mummy ended up sending Christelle alone to the airport...
and gor sent me to the bus station...

so i bought the 9.15am bus ticket...
i was early because gor was rushing for work...
looking for which platform my bus was supposed to be...
and suddenly found out that it was not written on the ticket..-_-
luckily i was still in time to climb up to the counter and asked for the right platform...
and luckily there was no one sitting beside me...
basically the whole bus had only around less than 10 passengers??..-_-

travelling alone which also equals to making baby 100 times worries...
baby called me like few times in a row just to ask where am i...
*love you baby*
airen was also another one who called and sms-ed me...
just to make sure that i do not need to wait when i reach...
airen and Siak were there at the Pekelilng Station waiting for me already...
airen even bought my tickets to go back kuantan..:)
*see everything is under control when airen is around*

Siak dropped us at The Curve because we had a date with Jeslyn there...
it was my first time in The Curve..-_-
we had lunch at a restaurant called The Apartment...
i like the environment there...
but not much to the food...
probably because i ordered the wrong food?
i ordered a lunch set called 'something ham panini'...
that came with a tomato soup and a glass of iced lemon tea...
not really like the main course that i ordered because the onions tasted so weird...
and i only managed to finish half of it..><

then right after our lunch...
accompanied airen and Jeslyn to do their hair...
airen cut plus two treatments...
and Jeslyn dyed one patch of her hair red and trim a little bit at the back...
the way they do airen's hair make me feel like perming my hair there too...
i did asked for the hair stylist's opinion on how should i actually perm my hair right...
and she recommended me to first do a cleansing treatment on my hair...
then followed by a scalp treatment...
and finally perming...
of course it made me want to do so much...
because the way she explained it was very very convincing...
 and no doubt very professional...
but it was a little pricey for me because she charged me around RM450 for everything...
but come to think of it...
since i was also planning to make my hair for chinese new year...
since i also need to dig out one amount of money to do the hair...
since my place here is also charging me like almost RM300++ just for an ordinary perming...
why not i spend it on the professional one right?
RM450 inclusive of two treatments i think it is rather considerable also...
but of course i was not able to take out so much so sudden...
so i was thinking and thinking all the while...
airen even planned for me when we can go to the saloon again if i really want to do it...
i even called baby and asked...
and baby agreed that i just go for it...
*but RM450 is still very expensive for me at that time*
so in the end i gave up thinking already..:(
*sigh..big regret*

around 5.30pm Jeslyn sent airen and me to Midvalley...
airen brought me along to one of her colleague's birthday celebration...
she insisted me to go because she does not want me to stay home alone...
*which i rather so because i feel awkward with her colleagues*
but it was not that bad after all...
though there was still some awkwardness around...
airen's colleagues are all very nice and friendly...
maybe because i was rather shy and not close with them...
so i tend to be quite most of the time..:p

their group photo taken by me...

went back to Siak's house after the birthday celebration...
WeiLynn was back so she came and visited me..:)
was enjoying and making full use of the internet speed in the house...
10 Mbps hell man!!!..:D
but because my lappy is pathetically LAG...
it can barely run smoothly...
so i did not get to download much..:(
only managed to download around 4 movies in one hour??
*wth!!! i want to go there again!!!*

9th January 2013

it was the day from hell...
it was supposed to be a fun shopping day with my airen...
but of so many days...
i fell real sick that day...
woke up around 10am having diarrhea...
and the feeling of vomiting that came from no where..><
was feeling really unwell all the while at Times Square...
the puking sensation got stronger and stronger...
that i was searching for toilets all the while...

airen insisted me to get some food because i have air inside my stomach...
i got no appetite for food at all...
but i know airen was very worried...
she bought me porridge...
so i forced myself to eat a few spoons of it...
then in less than 10 minutes...
i felt like puking again and this time was real puke...
not able to reach the toilet i've already puked out..:o
thank god i remembered i passed by a dustbin...
so i turned my back and flew towards the dustbin and i puked into it...
*porridge that i just ate..eeewwwww*
okie it was very disgusting because the dustbin happened to be right in front of ViVo..-_-
airen told me that the waitress standing outside got shocked...
*i'm so sorry that i puked in front of your restaurant..but i could not control it..-_-*

well i felt better after that...
really better that i manged to joke and talk like i was recovered...
managed to shop happily with airen...
but then out of a sudden...
i puked AGAIN into a dustbin AGAIN..><
*wth!!!*
this time i guess there was nothing left in my tummy that i puked bile juice...
*i think it was bile juice because it was yellow colour and it tasted like fishy cod liver oil*
*wth!!!..another embarrassing moment*

i realized airen became real quiet after that...
okie..she was very worried i could sensed that...
*sorry airen*
then airen bought me hot chocolate from Starbucks...
i was so afraid that i will puke again...
so i ended up wasted that one big cup of expensive hot chocolate..:(

Siak came and picked us up in the evening...
and they sent me to see a doctor...
that doctor really kind of annoyed me...
 because i think he enjoyed chatting with airen more than treating me...
airen was trying hard to explain to him what did i vomit...
but he did not seemed to pay attention on it...
*i wonder if the prescription he gave is professional enough*
anyway seeing a doctor made airen and baby more relieved...
then they sent me to baby's place and i stayed with baby for that night..

we were supposed to have Sushi Zanmai for dinner at One Utama...
with Siak..Jeslyn..airen..baby..and me...
because of me being sick...
the dinner was cancelled..:(
i wanted to go so much because i never tried Sushi Zanmai before...
but because i was really very weak...
and baby wanted me to stay home...
so i did not make it for my japanese food..:(


and boarded 4pm bus back to Kuantan the next day...

this is how i spent my first shopping trip with airen...
it was not a very fun one because a fell sick suddenly...

i know airen feels bad about me getting sick...
so this part of the post is specially written for her..

thank you for buying this keychain for me just to make me feel better...
it's not your fault that i fell sick...
i actually feel sorry because our shopping didn't went well...
and made you worried about me one whole day...
and of course sorry for ruining your birthday dinner..:(
you should have told me earlier...
i will definitely go for that dinner no matter what...
*crawl also will go..:)*
don't feel that you're not a good host because that's not true...
you're a very good host..:)
you planned everything for me that i don't need to worry a single thing...
just that i fell sick for no reason..><

thanks for the place-to-stay...
thanks for taking care of me or course...
thanks for everything..
*xoxo*

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received