heels searching day

Sunday, July 08, 2012

got a random message from grace...
asking me to accompany her to cure her craves for 'loh mee'...
so i dragged her out as well to accompany me to go get a pair of heels...
so yea got up in the afternoon...
just to have lunch with grace...

been owning this top for quite some time...
but i guess this was the first time i am wearing it out..-_-

headed to Dreamhouse straight to have lunch first...
ordered a plate of wantan noodles for myself...

then it was grace's turn to accompany me to ECM to search for my heels...
do not exactly know what type of heels i am looking for...
and i wanted to find the not-so-expensive heels...
because i am currently is a freaking broke state...

i ended up in AiLy...
because Nose is just too expensive for me..:(
managed to get one pair of black heels for RM79.90...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received