shopping day again

Thursday, January 31, 2013

mummy took half day leave today just to go shopping...
because shopping during weekend equals to pack...
so our first stop was at ECM...
spent almost around RM420 in Brands Outlet...
*gosh..that was only our first stop*
out of the RM420 only RM100 was my part...
i bought two blouses for RM70 and a pair of flats for only RM30...
the rest were all brothers' stuffs i guess...

then we went over to Parkson at Megamall...
*prefer Mega's Parkson more than ECM's*
and i only managed to get myself a blouse from Nicole...
and the rest were all mummy's stuffs...

here are my today's buys...
love those blouses i got for myself..:)

went to the saloon to make appointment for my hairdo tomorrow...
so last picture of me in straight hair i guess...
i think i am so gonna miss my long straight hair too..><

and skin is peeling like snake today...
major peel offs after sunburn from two trips...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received