Y3S1 Final Day 1: Software Testing & Maintenance

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

today is the first day of my third year first semester final...
and my first paper for today is Software Testing and Maintenance...
from 2.30pm till 5.30pm...
i put extra much effort on this subject...
 because my coursework marks for this subject is the most satisfying one among the others...
so i am hoping that i could at least score on this subject...

the front part of the paper was very encouraging and confident...
mostly were theories and explanation...
but when it reached the calculation part...
i think i kind of screwed up...
and threw away most of my marks..:(
but i think i still can save some marks from there hopefully...
i did managed to complete the whole paper...
not any part of the question i skip...

gonna have two more papers in two consecutive days this week...
and tomorrow is my killer paper...
not much time left to study already..><

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received