Y3S1 Final Day 3: Web Application Development

Friday, January 04, 2013

taken the last paper for this week...
which is also my third paper for my final examination...
today's paper is Web Application Development...
did not study much also for this subject...
because not much theories and mostly are functions and coding...

i rate the level of difficulties for this paper 7/10...
i get to answer most of the questions in the paper...
the only part where i struggled most was a 6 marks question (1b)...
which i think i never seen in the notes before...
so i just simply answered it...

then when i got home...
i found out this announcement in the group's conversation...
sir is like so so considerate..:D
free 6 marks for everyone...

three papers down and i have one more to go...
the coming subject is related to business...
lots of theories to remember...

went for a lunch date with my jimuix after my test...
and on my way back to town...
i had to send my coursemate to the HP centre at Wong Ah Jang...
was supposed to have lunch at EC Corner but it was closed...
so they decided to change the venue to Old Town Kopitiam at Star City...
we never fail to chit chat like nobody business whenever we meet...
the lunch lasted for almost two hours plus...
esther went back first...
followed by grace..jieyin..and me...

headed back to town to get my bus ticket for my coming KL trip with my airen...
airen recommended me to buy Bulan Restu bus...
because she bought a 9.30am bus from the counter too...
Bulan Restu is actually not in my preferred list at all...
i always prefer to take Plusliner bus or Maraliner...
so i decided to buy Plusliner...
but too bad the single seats are all sold off...
i got no choice but to get the one with double seat..(

came back home feeling so so tired...
dozed off immediately on the sofa until daddy got home..-_-

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received