first meetup with SV for this semester

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

got so terrified reading this post from my supervisor on Facebook...
was in my PA's office this morning with the rest...
for a catching-up chit chat session with PA...
and out of a sudden PA mentioned about my supervisor posted something very furious today..:o
she tried looked through her Facebook again to show me the post...
but she did not get to find it back...
so i ignored it until i got back to my room and started digging it myself...
got real shocked reading through the post that he posted...
really a bad sign when your supervisor posted something like that...

and today is already Tuesday...
he will not be around from tomorrow onwards...
started to get a little freaked out because i have done nothing at all during the holiday...
no idea what to show to my supervisor if i really need to meet him today...
*and if i don't see him today i'm worried that i might get real bad impression from him*
so i tried asked the other coursemates who are also under the same supervisor like me..
and i also got to know from them that they are all in the same situation like me...
*0% work progress in the holiday*
we were like so freaked out but still we made our ways to his office to meet him...
and the first thing that came out from him was...
"ahh..finally somebody is coming to see me"..-_-

but thank god he was not mad bout us not doing anything...
though probably he was rather disappointed...
most of the things he said was just things that he expect us to catch up back...
so that we can at least show him on the database next week...
and he also set that every Tuesday 4pm will be our meeting day...
*so i guess i will be extra stressful on every coming Monday*

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received